£16.99 – £31.99
Fowler 3nhp The ‘Tiger’ Tractor – Lord Doverdale.
Works No. 14805 – Reg No. UG 1496.
This tractor engine is one of a fleet of four originally purchased by paper makers Olive & Partington from Glossop, where it worked until 1960. It was one of a fleet of four engines that carried the timber for pulp making, from the railway station to the works.
It was bought in 1988 by David Cope, who did a fine job in completely restoring it.
Named after Edward Partington, who became Lord Doverdale in 1917.
© Phil Tugwell Photography
A3 420 x 297mm, A2 594 x 420mm, A1 841 x 594mm, 400 x 300mm, 600 x 450mm, 700 x 500mm
Print edge to edge, White Border